This training is intended for organizations and stakeholders that work with immigrants, especially those that provide immigration legal services.
The training will consist of:
* Judicial DAPA update
* Eligibility screenings and document collection
* Advocacy Methods on messaging (local and national)
* Access to other legal and non-legal services
* Cultural competency for service providers and outreach
* Legal screening beyond DACA/DAPA
* Preventing unothorized law practice
* Best practices on BIA recognition, accreditation and new EOIR rules
Presented by: Tahirih Justice Center, Catholic Charities, University of Houston Law Center, Boat People SOS, MAM, Daya, United We Dream and Neighborhood Centers.